Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Pink and Black Attack is Back

And I don't mean Bret Hart. I had some posts already typed and set to go but I had to push them out a day for this. Even though I am a wrestling fan, I don't normally watch WWE Smackdown. Something made me watch it this week and boy am I glad I did. I was treated to what very well may be the match of the year, between Champion Jeff Hardy and challenger John Morrison. These two men put on one hell of a show. Even if you are not a wrestling fan, i beg you, watch the following videos in order. I can almost guarantee you will love it. I will say the match starts off slow, but any good match should. It builds into one of the best matches I've seen in WWE in quite some time.










The match was great and the subsequent CM Punk heel turn was as well. They have been teasing it for over a month so you knew it was coming but I am just so happy they actually finished the match and then had it happen. Anymore they interrupt the Main Event for a screw job finish. It's really annoying week after week. Last night we were treated to a great main event match with a great spot afterwards. Keep it up WWE, even though we know you wont. It's a shame the feud is Hardy and Punk and not Hardy and Morrison, that's for sure.

Tune in to WWE Smackdown every Friday night on your local My Network TV affiliate, check local listings. Also tune in to WWE Monday Night Raw this Monday on Spike TV hosted this week by Jeremy Piven 9/8c

No comments:

Post a Comment