Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Creatures of Legend, Myth and Terror

Ok, if you read this blog you know I am a horror buff. And if you read this blog you know how much I love A & G. And if you read this blog thank you! (all 4 of you, hehehe) So how happy was I that A & G included a mini set this year called Creatures of Legend, Myth and Terror? Words cannot express.

Here's what I have so far:


Unfortunately the Griffin card was just a copy and paste job so it doesn't look as good but man do I love this subset. I must have all of them. Still so many great one's to get. The Dragon, The Vampire, The Unicorn, Bigfoot!!!!

This is like the best of both worlds for me. If they could figure out a way to make them octogon cards with the creatures in a wrestling ring I'd be set for life. So far I have bought A box, 3 blasters and 2 random packs. I have 3 down and 17 to go. Please help a horror/card brotha out! :) ha!

1 comment:

  1. I got your cards. You just may have an A&G "creature" headed your way!

    ReplyDelete