Thursday, July 9, 2009

2008 Masterpiece vs. 2009 Goodwin

This may upset some people but I have never been a big fan of upper deck. I grew up a Topps kid and grew into a Topps man. Last year however I did like the Masterpiece set. I did not collect it though because I was already working on too many sets. I'm noticing however that a lot of sites are selling boxes of them for relatively cheap so I decided to start a little late.

Then Steve at the Easy Life told me about the upcoming 2009 Upper Deck Goodwin set. These are some of the most beautiful cards I have seen in my life. And I think they blow the Masterpiece's out of the water. Here is an example:




Look at the difference a year makes. These are better than the Masterpiece, better than the Goudey's and better than just about everything I've seen this year. I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on this set. What do you all think? I plan on doing a lot more posts on this set that's for sure.

Added some more to both wants and doubles check 'em out. i need all the help i can get

1 comment:

  1. Both are wonderful, but i gotta say i love that goodwins set so far - cant wait to see it when it goes live

    ReplyDelete